DeVon Minters is the father of Karrueche Tran, a model, actress, and television personality. Here are some interesting facts about DeVon Minters:
- He is of African American and Vietnamese descent.
- He was born on July 23, 1958, making him 63 years old.
- In Los Angeles, he was a police officer.
- He has been married twice. His first wife was Karrueche Tran’s mother, Tina Tran. They divorced when Karrueche was a teenager. He later remarried.
- He has two children, Karrueche and her younger brother, Christopher.
- Karrueche has spoken publicly about her strained relationship with her father, saying that they have not been close since her parents’ divorce.
- Despite the distance in their relationship, Karrueche has expressed love and respect for her father, saying that he taught her discipline and the value of hard work.
- DeVon Minters has not been in the public eye as much as his daughter, who has gained fame for her modeling and acting career.
- Karrueche has credited her father with introducing her to the world of modeling, as he often took her to photoshoots and encouraged her to pursue a career in the industry.
- DeVon Minters currently lives in Los Angeles and is retired from his career as a police officer.
DeVon Minters: Facts About Karrueche Tran’s Father
Karrueche Tran is a well-known figure in the entertainment industry, having gained popularity as a model and actress. She has appeared in several films and television shows, including “The Bay,” “Claws,” and “Violet.” In addition to her acting and modeling career, Karrueche is also known for her tumultuous relationship with singer Chris Brown, with whom she had a high-profile on-and-off again relationship.
Despite the distance in their relationship, Karrueche has spoken fondly of her father and credits him with teaching her important life lessons. Although DeVon Minters may not be as well-known as his daughter, he has played a significant role in shaping her life and career.