Famous Nigerian actor and comedian,Ali Babaexpress concern about the manual collation of the just concluded 2023 presidentialelections.
Following the conclusion of the February 25thPresidentialelection, there have been discrepancies concerning the results.
In a recent post shared via the social media page of the public figure, he opposes the manual collation of the election results.
According to his post, collating results manually will only succeed in rendering them useless. Further in his post, he said that “failure to transmit the results from the Polling Unit negates the law. And makes the results invalid.”
Ali Baba wrote:
1. The intending voters will check for their names on a register.
2. Upon seeing your name and details, you will join the queue to be accredited.
3. You will be accredited after the BVAS machine recognizes your face and fingerprint.
4. After accreditation, you will collect your ballot papers, go to the cubicle, vote, and after that, drop your ballot paper in the appropriate box.
5. The votes will be counted after all on the queue have voted 🗳. The agents and electorate will watch the votes counted, and the results imputed into the BVAS machine.
6. The results transmitted would also have to be signed by the agents.
7. All the results transmitted to the State collation office will then be collated and sent to the Federal or National collation centre Abuja.
8. Failure to transmit the results from the Polling Unit negates the law. And makes the results invalid.”
See post below;
Leave a Reply